Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation Services to Bibles International
As of July 1, 2013 the Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation will officially become functional. The Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation was created to serve churches, donors, missionaries, and the financial needs of Baptist Mid-Missions (BMM); since Bibles International (BI) is a division of BMM, the Foundation serves BI the same. It has been developed over the last few years through careful thought and much prayer. The BMM Foundation was designed to offer an additional level of protection for donor and mission funds and to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of donor services.
The BMM Foundation has been approved by the IRS as an independent, qualified 501(c)(3) charitable organization and will maintain the identical principles, policies, and practices of Bibles International for all donations.
As the transition of donor services to the Foundation begins, be assured that the handling of contributions for the work and ministries of Bibles International continues uninterrupted. Our receipts provide details related to the Foundation’s services to BI donors in those terms:
- The Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation serves churches, donors, missionaries, and the financial needs of Bibles International to augment the services offered to donors.
- Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation is an Exempt Organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954, as amended.
- Contributions to Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation are qualified for Federal and, in some cases, State income tax deductions, as allowed by law, unless marked not tax-deductible. Unless otherwise noted, no goods or services were given in exchange for this gift.
- Contributions are solicited with the understanding that the use of all gifts to Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation is controlled by its Board, which has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
- Both tax-deductible and not tax-deductible year-to-date totals are shown on each receipt. The amounts shown include all contributions to Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation through both the Cleveland and Grand Rapids offices.
Bibles International praises the Lord for His provision of the Foundation and the enhanced services that will be provided for donors and the ministries of the BI family.