• Book Order – Read from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22 in the order in which the books of the Bible are arranged.
• Chronological – Click here to download the list of the books of the Bible in chronological order.
• Classic – Read three passages of any length each day, starting with Genesis, Psalms, and Matthew.
• Immersion – Spend 1 to 1 ½ hours a day reading at a pulpit reading rate through the Bible. Use the Bible Reading Record to keep track. It is estimated that one will read through the entire Bible in about 60 days.
• McCheyne Reading Plan – Click here to get a Bible reading schedule for incorporating both family and personal devotions. Depending on your approach, it will take you through the Bible in one or two years.
• Old Testament and New Testament – Read one passage of any length from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament each day.
• One-Year Bible Reading Plan – Click here to download a schedule to read through the Bible in one year.
• Sixty-Day Survey Reading Plan – Click here to download a plan that allows you to read highlights from the entire Bible in chronological order.
• Start reading the Bible regularly today. Many people start reading the Bible, but then become overwhelmed. Remember, the goal is not to read the entire Bible in a year. The goal is to read the Bible, so that you might know God better.
• Set aside a specific time each day and then stick to it. Mornings are great, but feel free to use any time that works consistently for you and your schedule.
• Read the Bible for the sake of learning, not simply to accomplish your next reading. Say a prayer to God before you begin, asking the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom and understanding; then be refreshed by the words you read.
• Record your Bible reading progress. On either the Bible Reading Record or a piece of paper you keep in your Bible or in a journal/notebook, record each passage you read with the date. You may wish to journal some thoughts about the passage you read as well.
• When starting to read the Bible again, you can use the same plan or choose another one.
Vestibulum quam nisi, pretium a nibh sit amet, consectetur hendrerit mi. Aenean imperdiet lacus sit amet elit porta, et malesuada erat bibendum. Cras sed nunc massa. Quisque tempor dolor sit amet tellus malesuada, malesuada iaculis eros dignissim. Aenean vitae diam id lacus fringilla maximus. Mauris auctor efficitur nisl, non blandit urna fermentum nec. Vestibulum quam nisi, pretium a nibh sit amet, consectetur hendrerit mi.